For After Hours Emergency Electrical Services
CALL: (03) 9305 7979
Many house fires are caused by electrical problems that go un-noticed or that are noticed but not attended to. For your own safety and peace of mind, do not wait until business hours the next day. If you notice any of the following, call ANE Electrics immediately:
- A fuse that repeatedly blows or circuit breaker that repeatedly trips. Fuses and circuit breakers are there to protect you. When they blow or trip, it is telling you that something is wrong in your electrical installation
- A smell of burning, over-heating, plastic or rubber
- A very warm or hot power socket or appliance plug
- Lights or appliances flickering off and on
We are a society which is highly dependent on our supply of safe, reliable electricity to power our lighting, heating (even gas powered hydronic heating uses electrical pumps to circulate the hot water), cooling, cooking, entertainment systems, computers, food storage equipment and our factory and business equipment.
For an emergency electrician in Melbourne, when you experience an electrical problem, call ANE Electrics.
WHY ANE ELECTRICS?
- Our team of emergency electricians provides 24/7 emergency electrical services
- We service commercial, industrial and domestic clients
- We provide a signed Safety Certificate of Compliance for all work
Enjoy the benefits of electricity, safely and reliably in your home, business or factory. ANE Electrics will quickly diagnose and fix any electrical problem with minimal disruption. Call us today on (03) 9305 7979 to connect with a fully qualified electrician.